Why do interviews? Well, I’m always on the lookout for fascinating people and their experiences that might be of interest to the Raising Redheads community.
Plus, I just enjoy asking people questions about their life and picking their brains about stuff. The purpose? -- learning something new, sharing tips and advice, and having a bit of a chuckle.
I value my guests’ insight and opinions and really appreciate them taking time to answer my many questions! I do hope you enjoy reading their replies. Please let me know what you think.
The interview list will continue to grow so....please check back! I strive to have interviews with people from different walks of life and experiences. If you have someone in mind you'd like me to chat with, drop me a note from my 'Contact Me' page.
So, sit back with your coffee and laptop and enjoy reading...
Just Click On A Name/Photo:
- James Schroeder - teacher, soccer coach, camp counselor, artist, and founder of the "Ginger Pride Walk"
- Ian Cook - agricultural scientist, world traveler, and redhead author of the supernatural sci-fi book "Redhead."
- Nancy Renner - pretty redhead mother, grandmother, wife, and author of "Trials and Tribulations of Being a Redhead: Bullied, Taunted and Teased for being a Redhead."
- Jenn & Jess - lovely redhead co-founders of "Everything For Redheads" website.
- Lucas Scott and Julie - young redhead child model and his mom, Julie.
- Maitland Ward Baxter - lovely red-haired actress of films and TV.
- Jonathan Caswell - a poet, (former) redhead, and author of "Spirit-Led Limericks and Other Christian Poetry."
- K.D. McCrite - a lovely redhead and author of the "Confessions of April Grace" book series.
- Eli Winkelman (Challah for Hunger) - pretty redhead entrepreneur who is the founder of the 'Challah for Hunger' project.
- Apryll and Brett Walker (Redhead Express) - parents of a large family band called the "Redhead Express" -- and of course quite a few redheads!
- Matthew Jaeger - young red head American actor, now living and working in Southern California.
- Kevin McClintic - redhead; former long haul trucker, Seattle boatyard employee, computer IT industry worker; traveler; and hobbyist photographer.
- Susan Allen-Foster - author of Christian children's books; her recent small book "Freckle Fairy Fran" is about a young girl with freckles and red hair.
- Carol Pierce - lovely redhead missionary, wife, mom, and grandmother.
- Nicole Giladi - mom of a redhead twin and author of the book "Little Redheads Across America".
- Paula Pennypacker - redhead businesswoman who is the founder and president of "Just For Redheads" Beauty Products; political activist; blogger.
- Julia Baum - talented young photographer and also a redhead; author of the photo blog 'A Rare Breed.' (November 2009)
- Marion Roach - a redhead herself and author of the book 'The Roots of Desire: The Myth, Meaning, and Sexual Power of Red Hair'; newspaper and magazine journalist; radio commentator; writing teacher; and blogger/co-founder of 'The Sister Project' blog site. (October 2009)
DISCLAIMER: The lifestyles, opinions, and views of those listed on these pages do not necessarily reflect my own or Raising-Redheads.com.
Leave "Interviews" and go to "Home Page"
Go to "Famous Redheads" main page