Here are some auction tips for bidding on 'redhead' items listed
UNDERSTAND eBAY and PAYPAL
- If you are NEW to eBay, they have some excellent tutorial pages you can access for buyers by going to Help>Bidding&Buying>Buying Basics (Click on this link to open new window on eBay site). There’s a lot to learn, but buying items through auctions can be a lot of fun.
- BEFORE you bid on any auctions, be sure you understand the buying process and how eBay and PayPal work and help protect you.
- Having a PayPal account is a good option for many buyers, so you may want to set up a PayPal account first. (Click on this link to open new window on PayPal site.)
RESEARCH THE SELLER
- Check the seller’s Feedback rating, number of transactions, and percentage of positive responses.
- In the feedback, what do buyers say? Is it praise or complaints?
- Top sellers have a return policies and/or money-back guarantees. Check their conditions for returns.